4 year program consisting of an on emphasis on urban planning and design.
Studied the use and impact of public spaces. Participated in a market installation project in Ancona, and an adaptive reuse housing project in Rome.
- Responsible for managing and engineering prefabricated metal wall systems; through initial design, engineering, and installation, as well as a contact for future customer support.
- Experience engineering multiple rain-screen systems using aluminum composite material (ACM) and high pressure laminates (Trespa).
- Collaborates closely with customers to achieve design goals and meet project deadlines. Experience managing multiple projects and clients simultaneously.
- Projects include drafting construction specifications and site plans.
- Utilizes 3D and 2D drafting programs to generate graphic representations and 3D
- Assisted in a company-wide operating system cutover that supported 150 users.
- Performed Windows 7 compatibility testing to ensure seamless integration.
- Organized the VoIP phone system, and provided technical support to end users.
- Supported the CWRU Architectural Services Department by helping to survey buildings.
- Created AutoCAD drawings for University buildings that served as vital references for
remodeling them to code and expanding them.
- Assisted in research for the start-up of Buildipedia, a construction-based website.
- Organized data, published an article, and helped to structure article directories.
AutoCAD 2D & 3D
3D Studio Max